Double-bay frontage boasting uninterrupted views of one of the world’s most famed monuments, the Forbidden City, the Grand Studio is a suite of up to 72 m² in size and designed for indulgence on the panoramic scenery of old Beijing.
In addition to the comfortable lounge, work, dining and entertainment space that is part of each of the hotel’s rooms, the Grand Studio features an additional bay with lounge and daybed that can easily be converted to an extra bed for a child or young adult.
Paired with all the features, amenities and state of the art technology of the smaller Studio rooms, the Grand Studio is the perfect category for savvy independent travellers and small families alike.
- Guaranteed 24-hour check-in and check-out services*
- Breakfast for two at Rive Gauche or in-room
- Fully stocked complimentary mini bar
- Complimentary pressing service
- High speed Wi-Fi access in-room and throughout the hotel
- Secretarial assistance
- 2-hour meeting space usage daily (subject to availability)
- Welcome drink of choice
- Separate living space with generous lounge area and plush daybed
- Multi-functional dining table/desk
- Loewe Ultra High Definition TV with Bluetooth streaming capabilities
- Nespresso coffee machine
- Unique multi-scene lighting/dimming system
- Automated blinds and curtains
- International plugs and USB charge points throughout the room
- Separate bathtub and high pressure rainforest shower
- Double vanity basin
- Full-sized walk-in wardrobe
- 500-thread count bed cotton/satin linens
- Personal and artwork safe