Double-bay frontage boasting uninterrupted views of one of the world’s most famed monuments, the Forbidden City, the Grand Studio is a suite of up to 72 m² in size and designed for indulgence on the panoramic scenery of old Beijing.
In addition to the comfortable lounge, work, dining and entertainment space that is part of each of the hotel’s rooms, the Grand Studio features an additional bay with lounge and daybed that can easily be converted to an extra bed for a child or young adult.
Paired with all the features, amenities and state of the art technology of the smaller Studio rooms, the Grand Studio is the perfect category for savvy independent travellers and small families alike.
- 24-hour check-in and check-out (subject to prior notice of arrival and departure details)*
- Daily breakfast for in-house guests at Rive Gauche, your guest room or on-the-go
- Best-in-class Wi-Fi anywhere throughout the hotel
- Pressing service
- Fully stocked minibar with daily replenishment
- Two-hour meeting space usage daily*
- Welcome drink of choice
- Local calls
- Secretarial services
*Subject to availability
- Sumptuous 500-thread count bed cotton/satin linens
- Separate lounge area with multi-functional dining table/desk
- Loewe Ultra High Definition TV with Bluetooth streaming capabilities
- Unique multi-scene lighting/dimming system
- Automated blinds and curtains
- International plugs and USB charge points throughout the room
- Nespresso coffee machine
- Custom bathtub with separate high pressure rainforest shower
- Twin vanity basins
- Full-sized walk-in wardrobe
- Personal and artwork safe