Double-bay frontage boasting uninterrupted views of one of the world’s most famed monuments, the Forbidden City, the Grand Studio is a suite of up to 72 m² in size and designed for indulgence on the panoramic scenery of old Beijing.
In addition to the comfortable lounge, work, dining and entertainment space that is part of each of the hotel’s rooms, the Grand Studio features an additional bay with lounge and daybed that can easily be converted to an extra bed for a child or young adult.
Paired with all the features, amenities and state of the art technology of the smaller Studio rooms, the Grand Studio is the perfect category for savvy independent travellers and small families alike.
- Breakfast for two at Rive Gauche
- Fully stocked complimentary mini bar
- Personalized seamless check-in experience
- Escorting service to the room
- Bespoke welcome amenity
- High speed Wi-Fi access in-room and throughout the hotel
- Secretarial assistance
- 2-hour meeting space usage daily (Subject to availability)
- Welcome drink of choice
- RMB100 credit to experience UR Spa
- Sumptuous 500-thread count bed cotton/satin linens
- Separate lounge area with multi-functional dining table/desk
- Loewe Ultra High Definition TV with Bluetooth streaming capabilities
- Unique multi-scene lighting/dimming system
- Automated blinds and curtains
- International plugs and USB charge points throughout the room
- Nespresso coffee machine
- Custom bathtub with separate high pressure rainforest shower
- Twin vanity basins
- Full-sized walk-in wardrobe
- Personal and artwork safe