PuXuan Suite (Forbidden City View)
Simply naming this suite “Presidential Suite” does not offer a true representation of the calibre of the hotel’s signature suite. The 150 m² PuXuan Suites are one of a kind.
The minute you enter the suite’s reception area, you appreciate that you are about to embark on one of Beijing’s most luxurious and unique suite experiences.
Built around the south-west corners of the hotel, the PuXuan Suite offers the hotel’s most prominent and unique views across the Forbidden City.
The large living and dining rooms, designed along the corners’ floor-to-ceiling windows provide the most regal of spaces for entertainment or pure indulgence in the views.
A study room, a designated tea preparation area complement the living area to make it a beautifully open and day-lit yet equally personal space.
The fully enclosed and luxuriously appointed master bedroom connects to a generous master bathroom, while guests have access to a washroom adjacent to the reception area.
Unsurpassed attention to detail in design, materiality, technology and craftsmanship, paired with the most generous of inclusions and benefits available to its guests make the PuXuan Suite the accommodation of choice when in Beijing.
- 24-hour PuXuan Club Lounge access with food and beverage offerings
- Invitation of up to four external guests to PuXuan Club Lounge at any time of the day
- Daily breakfast for in-house guests at Rive Gauche, your guest room or on-the-go
- Best-in-class Wi-Fi anywhere throughout the hotel
- 24-hour "GuanJia" service
- Laundry and pressing service
- Premium stocked minibar with daily replenishment
- Bespoke welcome amenity
- 15% reduction on all UR SPA and restaurant spending
- 30-minute Express Spa Treatment per stay (advance reservation required)
- 2-hour meeting space usage daily with refreshments*
- Welcome drink of choice
- A bottle of champagne/wine at food and beverage outlets
- Personal trainer at Fitness Centre
- Local calls
- Secretarial services
- Return limousine transfer from Beijing Capital International Airport or one-way limousine transfer from Beijing Daxing International Airport.
*Subject to availability
- Generous master bedroom with connecting bathroom
- Separate living and dining rooms with guest washroom
- Study room
- Designated tea preparation area
- Loewe Ultra High Definition TV with Bluetooth streaming capabilities
- Nespresso coffee machine
- Unique multi-scene lighting/dimming system
- Automated blinds and curtains
- International plugs and USB charge points throughout the room
- Separate bathtub and high pressure rainforest shower
- Double vanity basin
- Full-sized walk-in wardrobe
- 500-thread count bed cotton/satin linens
- Personal and artwork safe